Environ B-Active Sebugel contains a low dosage of vitamin A as well as tea tree oil, colostrum and Panthenol. Sebugel A helps to reduce the skin's production of sebum while hydrating and soothing problem areas.
Sebugel is specially formulated to reduce inflammation and control the spread of bacteria, while colostrum functions as a natural antiseptic.
- The low dose of vitamin A combined with tea oil and Panthenol helps limit the production of sebum.
- These ingredients help smooth the horny layer and disinfect the skin.
- Contains bovine colostrum which is a highly effective antiseptic.
- Antiseptic tea tree oil helps limit the spread of bacteria and inflammation.
How to use:
- After toning, apply liberally to dry skin. It is recommended that Sebugel be used in conjunction with increasing levels of vitamin A especially Environ's EssentiA Oil.
- Use morning and evening.